Treatment By Day, Life By Night
At Mountain’s Edge Recovery, we provide comprehensive and compassionate care for individuals seeking help for substance abuse and addiction. In this section, we will explore the concept of a Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and what it entails.
Understanding PHP at Mountain’s Edge Recovery
A Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is an intensive and structured treatment option designed to provide individuals with the support and resources they need to overcome substance abuse challenges while allowing them to maintain some level of independence and flexibility in their daily lives. At Mountain’s Edge Recovery, our PHP is tailored to meet the unique needs of each participant.
Key Components of Our PHP:
- Comprehensive Assessment: The journey begins with a thorough assessment by our experienced clinical team. This assessment helps us understand the individual’s substance use history, co-occurring mental health conditions, and any specific challenges they may be facing.
- Structured Treatment: Our PHP offers structured, evidence-based treatment that typically spans several weeks. Participants engage in therapeutic activities and counseling sessions during the day, Monday through Friday, while having the flexibility to return home in the evenings and on weekends.
- Individual and Group Therapy: Participants benefit from both individual counseling sessions and group therapy. Individual therapy provides a confidential space to address personal issues, while group therapy fosters peer support and learning from others’ experiences.
- Medication Management: For individuals requiring medication-assisted treatment (MAT), our clinical team provides comprehensive medication management. MAT can be an essential component of recovery for those with opioid or alcohol use disorders.
- Holistic Approach: We believe in treating the whole person. Our PHP includes holistic components such as mindfulness practices, fitness, and nutrition education to promote overall well-being and healing.
- Psychiatric Services: Co-occurring mental health conditions are common in individuals struggling with substance abuse. Our PHP includes access to psychiatric services for evaluation and ongoing care if needed.
- Family Involvement: We recognize the importance of family support in the recovery process. Family therapy and education sessions are available to help families better understand addiction and support their loved ones in recovery.
Is PHP Right for You or Your Loved One?
PHP at Mountain’s Edge Recovery may be the right choice for individuals who:
- Are struggling with substance abuse or addiction.
- Require intensive treatment and support but wish to maintain some level of independence.
- Have completed a residential treatment program and are transitioning to a lower level of care.
- Are dealing with co-occurring mental health issues alongside substance use.
The Benefits of Our PHP:
- Structured Support: Participants receive the guidance and structure they need to maintain their commitment to recovery.
- Flexibility: PHP allows individuals to continue with their daily responsibilities while focusing on their treatment during the day.
- Peer Support: Engaging in group therapy provides the opportunity to connect with others who are facing similar challenges.
- Holistic Healing: Our holistic approach fosters physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Continuity of Care: For those transitioning from a more intensive level of care, PHP serves as a vital bridge to outpatient treatment and long-term recovery.
At Mountain’s Edge Recovery, our Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is designed to empower individuals on their path to recovery. We are committed to providing personalized care that addresses the unique needs of each participant, fostering healing, and promoting lasting sobriety.
If you or a loved one is seeking help for substance abuse, please contact us today. Our compassionate team is here to answer your questions, provide guidance, and support you on the journey to a healthier, addiction-free life.